Are you on the lookout for some quick and simple Halloween activities this October? Halloween is a big deal up here in Salem, Massachusetts, but I totally get that in the school world this holiday isn’t too much to think about… other than all.the.candy. Sometimes the days leading up to (or following) Halloween just need some easy, mostly indpendent activities so the teacher can get some work done! So, today, I wanted to share with you a quick Halloween activity booklet I made last year.
It’s an 8 page mini book that’s geared towards first and second grade and it includes the following:
– A brief history about Halloween with a comprehension check in
– A popular candy word search
– Three different writing prompts with illustrations
– A quick addition practice game
– Some Halloween saftey tips
You can grab your booklet by filling out the form below and signing up for my newsletter!