Number Talks
 Let’s Move Games!
Mix & Match:
- 2D/3D shapes and their properties – One card will say 3 sides, 3 corners and they have to find the person who has a triangle.
- Place Value – one card will say 5 tens and 7 ones and they find the person with 57.
- Addition and Subtraction – one card will have an equation and they find the person with the sum or difference
I Have, Who Has:
 H.O.T. Questions
 FIX IT CARDS
 FLUENCY DRILLS
- – to review a previously taught skill
- – to give my students more practice explaining their thinking
- – to get my students up and moving while learning
- – to calm my students down while learning
- – to have my students practice math facts
- – to practice thinking critically
Looking for more standards-based math games that will engage your learners and save you lots of time?!
Join hundreds of primary teachers over in the SJT Math Club: