Camping math games and activities! These May math activities are fun for students to play while still reinforcing the skills we are learning at this time of year.
These 1st grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year!
Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
All 6 activities are aligned to the Common Core math standards.
– More S?mores! (Addition, subtraction & place value)
– Fill the Fire (missing addend)
– My little book of story problems
– Read the Room (time to the hour & half hour)
– Camping Surveys
– Catch ?em & Graph ?em (data & graphing)