Digital Number Sense Math Game for Distance Learning | Interactive Game board!
This digital number sense math game is a great way for students to practice their math skills through distance learning! It includes an interactive game board (PowerPoint and Google Slides ready) with a game piece that actually moves throughout the game with you! Talk about fun!
Students can complete this individually at their own home, with a teacher via live call (Zoom, Google Meet, etc.), and/or with a partner or small group as everyone has their own device!
There are 46 unique, interactive number sense activities included in this game!
- teacher directions: I share both printable directions and a video so you can see how to access and play this game with your students. Or you can send it straight home to them for a fun review!
Each color on the gameboard represents a different way to practice number sense skills. These include:
- 16 “solve it” number sense activities: these are straight forward, answer and explain or multiple-choice types of problems.
- 15 “what’s next?” activities: here students will practice ordering numbers forward, backward, and with skip counting
- 15 “story problem” activities: these activities are in real-life word format and students need to use their number sense to solve
- Each activity is self-checked so students can see if the answer they came up with is correct!
Please watch the video preview to see how the game can be played!