Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are 2 different formats for students to work with in January and there are 24 different morning worksheets in total.
In February, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify how many sounds are in a spoken word (3-4 sounds)
- Identify the letters that match sounds in a spoken word (digraphs & blends)
- Practice solving addition within 20
- Practice solving subtraction within 20
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!