Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are 2 different formats for students to work with in March and there are 24 different morning worksheets in total.
In March, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Substitute initial phonemes of words and identify the image
- Create tally charts to show data
- Substitute initial phonemes and write the new word
- Analyze data from a bar graph and answer questions
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!