First Grade Morning Work (OCTOBER): Phonological Awareness & Math Skills
This first-grade morning work (October) is purposefully made with phonological awareness activities and math review that is developmentally appropriate for the beginning of the school year!
Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are 2 different formats for students to work with in October and there are 24 different morning worksheets in total.
In October, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify the beginning sounds of words
- Solve addition with 2 addends problems within 10
- Identify the first letter of a word
- Solve addition with 3 addends problems within 10
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!