First Grade Morning Work (SEPTEMBER): Phonological Awareness & Math Skills
This first-grade morning work (September) is purposefully made with phonological awareness activities and math review that is developmentally appropriate for the beginning of the school year!
Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are 2 different formats for students to work with in August and there are 24 different morning worksheets in total.
In September, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify how many syllables are in a word
- Identify words with the same number of syllables
- compare numbers within 20
- decompose numbers within 10 to make number bonds
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!