Halloween Activities | Reading, Writing, Math, and Craft!
These Halloween activities are the perfect thing to add to your spooktacular October month! This Halloween unit includes worksheets for math and literacy with lots of centers and a fun riddle craft for your young learners to enjoy!
In this unit:
– Making Spooky Words (word work & graphing)
– Spider word families (sort & record)
– How to catch a ghost (circle map & flowsheet)
– How to go Trick-or-Treating (circle map & flowsheet)
– Skeleton math strategy game
– Tic-Tac-BOO! (addition & subtraction game)
– Trick or Treat (addition & subtraction sort)
– Halloween printables (no-prep activities ready for print and use right away!)
– Spooky riddle/craftivity
Please download the preview if you’d like to see more!
Thank God it’s First Grade!