Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for April skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In April, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Segment sounds of words (2-4 sounds)
- Identify if two words have the same medial phoneme
- Solve addition problems within 10
- Identify if two words have the same number of phonemes
- Identify addition equations by looking at images
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!