Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for January skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In February, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Blend onset + rime to identify words
- Blend letters to make words
- Solve subtraction problems within 5
- Complete number bonds within 10
- Practice handwriting and capital letters at the beginning of names
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!