Kindergarten Morning Work (GROWING BUNDLE): Phonological Awareness & Math Skills
This kindergarten morning work is purposefully made with phonological awareness activities and math review that is developmentally appropriate for kindergarten students all year long!
Please note: This is a GROWING bundle, which means it is not complete yet but is getting added to and each month will be completed before the month begins so you can use it in the 2022-2023 school year. Please check below to see which months are already included in this discounted bundle.
Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills.
- August (20 sheets)
- September (24 sheets)
- October (24 sheets)- coming soon
- November (24 sheets)- coming soon
- December (24 sheets)- coming soon
- January (24 sheets)- coming soon
- February (24 sheets)- coming soon
- March (24 sheets)- coming soon
- April (24 sheets)- coming soon
- May (24 sheets)- coming soon
- June (24 sheets)- coming soon
The layout of each page in August is the same too so students won’t need to learn a new layout, but instead focus on the skills right away. In August, there are 20 different morning worksheets.
In August, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify rhyming words
- Practice 1-to-1 correspondence
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!