Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for January skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In January, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify if two words end in the same sound
- Identify the ending letter of words
- Solve addition problems within 5
- Identify objects using positional words
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!