Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for June skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In June, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Substitute final phonemes to identify new words
- Substitute final phonemes to write new words
- Solve addition and subtraction problems within 10
- Identify names and values of coins
- Continue a number sequence (within 20)
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!