Kindergarten Morning Work (NOVEMBER): Phonological Awareness & Math Skills
This kindergarten morning work (November) is purposefully made with phonological awareness activities and math review that is developmentally appropriate for the beginning of the school year!
Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for November skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In November, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Combine words to create compound words
- Order numbers from smallest to largest
- Practice handwriting and capital letters at the beginning of names
- Identify the beginning sounds of a word
- Make 10 from any number less than 10
- Identify one less and one more
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!