Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for October skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In October, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify words with the same number of syllables
- Compare sets of objects to determine which is larger
- Practice writing the date
- Identify images with the same beginning sounds
- Work on 1-to-1 correspondence and number formation (within 10)
- Order numbers (within 10)
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!