Kindergarten Morning Work (SEPTEMBER): Phonological Awareness & Math Skills
This kindergarten morning work (September) is purposefully made with phonological awareness activities and math review that is developmentally appropriate for the beginning of the school year!
Each month, the phonological/phonemic awareness skills build upon one another as do the math skills. There are two different layouts for September skills so students can become familiar with what they’re doing.
In September, students will:
- Identify the day of the week
- Identify the odd one out in a set of rhyming words
- Identify the number of syllables in a word
- Work on 1-to-1 correspondence with #s 1-5
- Identify different ways to make #s 1-5
- Order numbers 1-5
- Practice writing the days of the week
Take a look at the preview to see a more detailed example of the pages included this month!