Launching Writing Workshop Lessons
This launching writing workshop unit for kindergarten, first grade, and second grade will take your students through the process of setting the foundation for writer’s workshop!
This unit is jam-packed with ideas, tips, and strategies for K-2 teachers to learn more about the writing workshop process as well so they can better provide lessons to their students.
Be sure to read through each page of the unit, as it includes tons of information!
Please note: These lessons are the same ones included in the SJT Writing Club. If you are a member of the club, please do not purchase these.
- 2 informational videos to learn about: implementing the layout of writing workshop, organizing each component of writing workshop in your classroom
- Daily, detailed lessons for 10-20 different launching writing workshop lessons
- Tips and strategies for launching writing workshop in a primary classroom
- Mentor text list with accompanying skills for launching writing workshop
- Tons of printable writing paper options for grades K-2