I needed structure and guidance for my first graders to successfully write their own personal narratives, so I created this packet to do just that!
- Teacher Tips from my classroom
- Daily lessons in the “I do, We do, You do” format
- Graphic organizers to walk students through the following processes:
- Drawing it out
- Stretching it out & Adding details
- Mini author study using Jonathan London’s FROGGY books to add different writing features to our stories. (Transition words, ellipses, sound effects, and using ALL CAPS)
- Anchor charts
- Revising and Editing checklists
- Grading rubric
- Final Draft pages for publishing (Cover page, lined paper with picture boxes for illustrations, and a meet the author page).