There are 2 different ways to play so students can identify beginning, middle, and final sounds orally or extend that learning by identifying the grapheme(s) that match the sounds they are identifying.
There are 30 different black and white games and these can be played independently or with a partner. Just download the preview to see more!
There are 30 different roll-a-sound game boards:
• 6 CVC boards to identify beginning, middle, and ending sounds
• 6 digraph boards to identify beginning and ending sounds
• 6 different consonant blend boards to identify beginning and ending sounds
• 3 long vowel boards to identify the middle sound
• 3 diphthong boards to identify the middle sound
• 6 mixed review boards to identify all the types of sounds above