These 1st grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year!
Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
All 6 activities are aligned to the Common Core math standards.
– Santa?s presents! Practicing 10 more and 10 less of 2 digit numbers within 100
– 20 Perfect Presents: Students practice the different ways to make 20 and solve missing addend equations
– My little book of story problems
– Place Value Presents: Read the Room
– Santa Surveys
– Gift Giving: Coin counting and matching