Sentence Writing Activities & Lessons: PRINTABLE & DIGITAL (Seesaw & Google)
This writing sentences unit is available in printable format and includes pre-loaded digital lessons in Seesaw and Google. This unit helps students identify what a sentence is, the parts of a sentence, how to write a sentence, and also how to add details to make a SUPER sentence!
This unit is jam-packed with anchor charts, ideas, and activities for K-2 kindergarten, first grade, and second-grade students to start feeling confident writing their own sentences and begin to add more to their stories.
In this unit:
- reference charts for sentence writing
- ideas on modeling how to teach sentence writing
- over 50 digital and printable activities to help students:
- write their own sentences
- mix and match naming/telling parts of a sentence
- identify different parts of a sentence
- add details to their own sentences to make SUPER sentences
- & more