Small Group Phonics Game: What’s Missing?
This phonics game is fun warm up to use in small group! You can also use this during morning meeting, before guided reading, or any other few moments where you want to do a little review!
- Directions on how to play 2 different ways
- Tips on when I play in my classroom
- Recording sheet for small groups
- 54 different pages of “What’s Missing Cards”
- short vowels (CVC words)
- long vowels (silent e)
- long vowels (mixed vowel patternts)
- s blends, l blends, r blends
- numerals 1-120
- alphabet strings
Video directions on how to play: How to Play What’s Missing
Susan Jones Teaching