SNAP! Card Game for Number Sense, Sight Words and More!
This fast paced card game is such a fun way to have students review skills like number identification, letter identification, sight words, rhying words, and sight words.
- Directions on how to play SNAP!
- Tips on when I play in my classroom
- Printable “decks” of cards for each of the following skills:
- letter identification (uppercase & lowercase)
- number identification (#s 1-20)
- place value (2 digit numbers with base 10 blocks)
- rhyming words (cvc)
- rhyming words (cvce)
- sight words (Dolch, K-2)
Video directions on how to play: SNAP DIRECTIONS!
Susan Jones Teaching