Snowman Math for Primary Grades
Winter math games and activities! These January math activities are fun for students to play while still reinforcing the skills we are learning at this time of year.
These 1st grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year!
Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
All 6 activities are aligned to the Common Core math standards.
– Snowy is Missing! (identifying #s in a pattern)
– Snowball Fight! (comparing 2 digit numbers)
– My little book of story problems
– The Smallest Snowman: Read the Room
– Snowy Surveys
– Snowman shoes (nonstandard measurement)