Spin, Say, Spell: Phonics Center for K, 1st, and 2nd Grade (Science of Reading)
These print-and-use phonics worksheets are perfect to use as a literacy center or in small groups with your students! This is a great way for students to practice phoneme segmentation and encoding words.
This SPIN, SAY, SPELL unit includes 78 different phonics-based centers for students to spin a phonics-based image, say it aloud, and spell the word on their sheet. This game can be completed independently or with a partner!
- cvc words (13 game boards)
- silent e (11 game boards)
- consonant blends (9 game boards)
- digraphs (11 game boards)
- vowel teams (13 game boards)
- diphthongs (9 game boards)
- r-controlled vowels (12 game boards)
Please download the preview to see more about this unit!