Valentine Math for Primary Grades
Valentine’s Day math games and activities! These February math activities are fun for students to play while still reinforcing the skills we are learning at this time of year.
These 1st grade math centers and activities that are themed and scaffolded to build upon one another for the whole year!
Each month (September-June) has 6 common core aligned math centers for students to work on. The math centers are themed specifically for that month to align with popular themes that may be taught in classrooms.
All 6 activities are aligned to the Common Core math standards.
– Heartbreakers! (place value/expanded form)
– Sweethearts! (mentally adding and subtracting 10)
– My little book of story problems
– True to Your Heart: Read the Room (<,>,=)
– Valentine Surveys
– Valen-TIME’s Day (time to the hour and half hour/3 digit addition)