Toys Go Out – Interactive Read Aloud
Want to read one favorite chapter books to your class and have tons of higher order thinking questions ready to go for you?! I did all the hard work for you! These questions and activities for Toys Go Out by Emily Jenkins are perfect for students in grades 1-3.
Many teachers have used these as sub plans since all you need is to print the lesson and grab the book and you’re ready to go!
Kick your read aloud up a notch or two with this focused, planned out lesson all ready for you to print and teach. Each lesson includes an intro to prepare students for their learning and higher level thinking questions with the page numbers of where to stop in the text.
As mentioned before, this unit is intended for students in grades 1-3 and includes more detailed and thorough comprehension questions, vocabulary, and writing responses.
THIS LESSON INCLUDES:
– An easy-to-use 1 page read aloud lesson with a comprehension question(s) for every chapter
– Vocabulary words and activities
– Overall questions for the end of the book
– A reading response booklet
– Several writing response sheets to choose from